Chinese language includes many regional language varieties mainly Mandarin, Wu, Yue and Min. Chinese is widely spoken by the Han people there. There are many people across the world who are eager to learn Chinese. So if you are learning or planning to learn Chinese, use some smart Chinese to English dictionary apps.
These apps include Chinese handwriting recognition tools and Hanzi stroke animations. We get features like Chinese sentence analyzer, handwriting input support, auxiliary dictionary word card, and stroke order demonstrations. With dialogue, quotes, and a proverb of the day, it makes learning more interesting and fun. Some can be viewed offline with ease.
List of Best Top Apps
Which App people are using in same category?
Elders have said, it is important to take opinion from a lot of people before starting to do anynthing new. So, we have prepared a graph for comparing how many percentage of people use which of the apps. Do checkout, and choose the best app for your purpose now..!!
Pleco Chinese Dictionary
Pleco is the ultimate Chinese learning companion – an integrated Chinese English dictionary/document reader/flashcard system with fullscreen handwriting input and live camera-based character lookups, from a company with 17 years of experience making mobile Chinese learning software.
- Handwriting input: lookup unknown characters by drawing them
- Live Optical Character Recognizer (OCR): look up Chinese words in the dictionary simply by pointing your device’s camera
- Screen Reader/OCR: instantly tap-lookup Chinese words in other apps through a floating interface
- Flashcard System: create a card from any dictionary entry with a single button tap, import premade word lists, use advanced techniques like SRS
- Audio Pronunciation
Hanping Chinese Dictionary Lite 汉英词典
Look up Mandarin Chinese words offline using English, Pinyin or Chinese characters (Hanzi) in a clean, intuitive, yet powerful interface.
- Chinese handwriting recognition
- Hanzi stroke animations (463 free, 376 more available in Pro version, and a further 8735 via in-app purchase)
- Audio pronunciation by a native speaker
- Homescreen Widgets
- Soundboard for practicing all single-syllable sounds
LINE dictionary: Chinese-Eng
A free LINE Chinese-English Dictionary! Fast & easy offline search for brief definitions and online search for detailed definitions, LINE Dictionary operates online & offline!
- Contains Collins Chinese-English, English-Chinese dictionary(Main definitions are supported offline).
- The broadest Chinese dictionary containing about 3,000,000 headwords
- Functions such as Chinese sentence analyzer, handwriting input support, auxiliary dictionary word card, and stroke order demonstrations provide you with the most convenient environment for learning Chinese
- Providing not only the pronunciation for words and sentences but also the dialogue, quote, and a proverb of the day, LINE Dictionary can be your private Chinese instructor
trainchinese Chinese Dictionary and Flash Cards
trainchinese will teach you Chinese, with a free and complete dictionary, thousands of vocab lists, example sentences, audio recordings, measure words and character animations etc.– and a powerful flash card system featuring handwriting training. Join thousands of others who have learned Chinese with trainchinese!
- Dictionary results include measure words, examples, character animations, and even full decompositions so you can see what goes into every character.
- Partial searches start returning results as soon as you begin typing. If you make a spelling mistake, you’ll get suggestions for words you might have meant.
- Get measure words for thousands of nouns. Tap measure words for full details and access to related searches.
- Search for words by type! Add “n.” to your query to prioritize nouns, for example.
- Highlight words with your finger for super-fast access to character animations, related searches, and more!
English Chinese Dictionary
Chinese <> English Dictionary offline and free. You can search for both English and Chinese words. You can search words directly from “Internet Browser” or other Applications by using Sharing option. In the sharing option, find “Chinese Dictionary” and choosing “Chinese Dictionary” will open the dictionary with the shared word so you need not type.
- Chinese To English
- English To Chinese
- No internet connection required
- Search From Web
- Search by Sharing
- Auto Suggestion
- english to chinese dictionary app
- chinese dictionary app free download
- dictionary chinese to english
- english to chinese dictionary free download
- oxford english chinese dictionary free download
- chinese to chinese dictionary app
How to Install an Application from Bestopapps?
- Choose the best application from the list.
- Click “Download” in the application you have chosen.
- This will redirect to a third-party website, where application is listed, such as Google play store. Click on “Install“.
- This will start downloading the application. After application is downloaded, you can click on “Open” or “Play” to run the application.