The world is now connected in a way like never before. Ruling these connections currently are the many messaging apps available for free. The various chat and messenger apps have kind of revolutionized the way we communicate. These apps not only allow us to chat with our family and friends but also offer a lot of other features like video calling, voice calling, entertainment content and much more.
Choose from fun themes and colors to personalize your chats. We can have unlimited live and secure video chatting and host group video calls. Share your location with only those in your individual or group chat. Send audio messages, emoji, stickers, or your location and also send and receive payments.
List of Best Top Apps
Which App people are using in same category?
Elders have said, it is important to take opinion from a lot of people before starting to do anynthing new. So, we have prepared a graph for comparing how many percentage of people use which of the apps. Do checkout, and choose the best app for your purpose now..!!
Discord – Talk, Video Chat & Hang Out with Friends
Discord is the place to talk. Create a home for your communities and friends, where you can stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video. Whether you are part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends that want to spend time, Discord makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often.
- Organized text channels give you plenty of room to talk
- Voice channels make hanging out easy
- Low latency voice and video feel like you’re in the same room
- Wave hello over the video, watch friends stream their games, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share
- Turn any image into your own custom emojis and share them with friends
Checkout More –
Pure instant messaging — simple, fast, secure, and synced across all your devices. One of the world’s top 10 most downloaded apps with over 500 million active users.
- Send media and files, without any limits on their type and size
- Chats, groups, media, etc. is encrypted using a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secure key exchange
- Open-source apps and verifiable builds to prove the app you download is built from the exact same source code that is published
- Create group chats with up to 200,000 members, share large videos, documents of any type (.DOCX. MP3, .ZIP, etc.) up to 2 GB each
- Powerful photo and video editing tools, animated stickers and emoji, fully customizable themes to change the appearance of your app, and an open sticker/GIF platform to cater to all your expressive needs
Meet Messages, Google’s official app for texting (SMS, MMS) and chat (RCS). Message anyone with the reliability of texting and the richness of chat. Stay in touch with friends and family, send group texts, and share your favorite pictures, GIFs, emoji, stickers, videos, and audio messages.
- Clean, intuitive, and comfortable design
- Instant notifications, smart replies, and a fresh new design
- Easy sharing
- Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share them easily
- Richer conversations
- Send audio messages, emoji, stickers, or your location. You can also send and receive payments with Google Pay
- Powerful search
Signal Private Messenger
Millions of people use Signal every day for a free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help stay connected.
- State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open-source Signal Protocol™)
- Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks
- Use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends
- Enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer
Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free
Be together with our free* all-in-one communication app, complete with unlimited text, voice, video calling, and group video chat features. Easily sync messages and contacts to your Android phone and connect with anyone, anywhere.
- Choose from fun themes and colors, like Tie-Dye or Love, to make your chats more personal
- Watch videos, tv shows, and movies with your friends over Messenger Video Chat and Rooms
- Send a link to group video chat with anyone, even if they don’t have Messenger
- Unlimited live video chatting. Host group video calls with up to 8 people, with high-quality audio, high definition video, and interactive video features like face filters
- Skip exchanging phone numbers and simply send a message to your Facebook friends
Snapchat is a fast and fun way to share the moment with friends and family. Snapchat opens right to the camera, so send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption, and send it to your best friends and family. Express yourself with Filters, Lenses, Bitmojis, and all kinds of fun effects.
- Snapchat opens right to the camera. Tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video
- Add a Lens or Filter to your photo — new ones are added every day! Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and discover games you can play with your face
- Create your own Filters to add to photos and videos — or try out Lenses made by our community!
- Stay in touch and Chat with friends with live messaging, or share your day with Group Stories
- Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
- Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmojis made just for you
WhatsApp from Facebook is a FREE messaging and video calling app. It is used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries. It is simple, reliable, and private, so you can easily keep in touch with friends and family. WhatsApp works across mobile and desktop even on slow connections, with no subscription fees.
- Simple and secure connections
- High-quality voice and video calls
- Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free
- Group chats to keep you in contact
- Stay connected in real-time
- Share your location with only those in your individual or group chat, and stop sharing at any time
- Share daily moments through Status
How to Install an Application from Bestopapps?
- Choose the best application from the list.
- Click “Download” in the application you have chosen.
- This will redirect to a third-party website, where application is listed, such as Google play store. Click on “Install“.
- This will start downloading the application. After application is downloaded, you can click on “Open” or “Play” to run the application.
- most popular messaging apps
- whatsapp chat apps
- chatting apps in india
- free chat apps
- best online chat app
- google chat app
- apps to chat with friends